Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pull Ups & Push Ups


I have mastered push ups for a while (when I want to scoot or be held); but this morning at Aunt Joy's house, I pulled up to a standing position on Penny's table. I heard Aunt Joy tell mommy on the phone that I have the mentality that I am bigger than I am (whatever that means).

I am definitely in full swing on the anxiety stage of babyhood. What's wrong with wanting to be held, I say? Mom says I need to be able to play on my own like I use to do. I know she's right; but I still prefer cuddling. Maybe I can balance out the two. Until then, I've found a way to get mommy and daddy's attention. I scoot over to the fireplace and bang on the protective screen. Mom tells me to stop because one day it will be hot and I might burn my hand.

Last weekend was Easter. Daddy, Mommy, and I went over to Grandma's house. We went to church on Sunday and got to sit in the front row. Also, we got to bring up the gifts. That was pretty cool. I was a good baby and kept the ladies amused. My favorite toy at Grandma's is her watches which she let's me play with.

Soon I will be crawling, standing, playing with Tupperware, eating Cheerios, and a lot more. Until then, I will take one day at a time. Mommy says I continue to surprise her each day! Oh, I'm 9 months old tomorrow. This time, last July, we were at the hospital.

No comments: