Monday, May 18, 2009

Mommy and Daddy's Lil' Helper


I must say that at 10 months old, I am quite the domesticated little devil. I help mom and dad pick up lint off the floor, I eat the bugs, unload the dishwasher, and mop the floor - all with my hands and belly.

I went swimming for the first time last week. I love to swim. Grandma calls me a "natural" because I kick and move my arms while grandma holds my belly. I don't mind going under water either.

My non-verbal and verbal skills are developing. That's just a fancy way of saying that I do sign language and a talk a lot. Most recently, I learned to sign for "more" when I want more food. I can say "hi" in addition to and "ba-ba".

Oh, my favorite toy is my toothbrush. I play with it while I watch mommy and daddy brush their teeth. Perhaps my favorite activity is pulling up on chairs, toys, really anything that is at my height.

No comments: