Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm 4-year's old now and soooo much has changed

Hi guys, it's me!  It's been a while now, but I'm back on the blog scene.  Guess what?  I have a new brother.  Grant was born on March 25th 2011. He's a sweet baby who loves me a lot.  The other day, I was in time out crying, and he came over and offered me his pacifier.  I was too mad to take it, but reflecting on it now, it really was quite endearing.

So all about me since my last blog:
I'm average in height and weight.
I got a bike for my 4th birthday.  On Saturday, July 21st, I am going to have a birthday party with all of my friends from school including Hayden and Tyler (my buddies/cousins).

School at Kids R Kids is so-so.  All my classmates want to hug me and be my friend, but I just think they're 'ok'.  One of the kids wants to name his unborn baby brother after me.  That's weird. I do like learning when it is fun.  If it's not fun, and I feel that I'm being pressured, then I don't want to learn.  My favorite learning style is the workbooks that I do with mommy every night.  Right now I'm gearing up for Pre-K, so we practice writing our letters and playing matching games a lot with the books Grandpa mails me.

I like playing soccer at school and t-ball in the backyard.  I kick with my left foot though. 

Since I turned 2, I've always been advanced for my speaking skills.   Sometimes, I say things that I shouldn't say e.g. I tell my mommy to "Stop it right now!"  Then I get put in time out.  Last night I was disrespectful so I had to go to bed early. 

My mommmy is the center of my universe so I really don't like upsetting her.  Most recently, daddy and I went on a hunting trip and that was a lot of fun.

No comments: