Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I rolled over at 3 months


Yesterday, while I was chilling on the rug at Joy's, I rolled over for the first time. I wasn't really sure what happened and it kind of startled me. Aunt Joy came and turned me over on my back, and I was happy again. Then, last night while I was sleeping, I woke up and rolled over. Dad came in and found me on my tummy and picked me up. I wonder when I'm going to be able to roll back onto my back again??? Well, what else is new? Oh, I am teething for sure. Even though I haven't broken the skin yet, I bite down on my fingers or anything I can get into my mouth. I talk all the time now. My most talkative moments are in the morning when I wake up and then around 6PM after my bath. I love my baths with daddy. I kick and splash the water.

I had some pictures taken with mom, dad and grandma on November 4th. Mom made the appointment for 2PM, knowing that my nap time was 3:30PM. Well, the photographer was running an hour behind. At 3PM, we started with Christmas pictures; I was a happy baby. At 3:30PM on the dot, I got fussy and crashed. So, the pictures of me with my eyes closed, was during my nap time.

On November 10th, mom and dad were at my Baptismal class, while Aunt Joy babysat me. Aunt Joy gave me a bath with my cousin Penny at 7 o'clock. Mom forgot to tell Aunt Joy that I go pee-pee when I hit the warm water. Well, needless to say, I shot Penny in the cheek. I was so glad to hear her laugh and say "Do it again!" I didn't know I'm not supposed to do that!



















No comments: